University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) CETVETAR Vocational Skills Training Programme Form 2019
The Centre for Technical Vocational Education, Training and Research (CETVETAR-UNN) hereby invites the University Community and general public to submit application for admission into her 2018/2019 Vocational Skills Training for the award of Certificate of Proficiency in the chosen Vocational Trade.
The programme targets the youths and adults desiring skills improvement in specific occupation, Craftsmen, Secondary School Leavers, Graduates and Apprentices. The programme shall inculcate in the trainees the technical skills needed to start-up a micro-enterprise in the chosen trade areas for self-development and self-reliance.
UNN CETVETAR Vocational Skills Training Programme – Training Components.
||ONE WEEK DURATION @ #10, 000 EACH
||TWO WEEK DURATION @ #18, 000 EACH
- Poultry feed formulation
- Fish feed formulation
- Data Base development
- Data Analysis (SPSS/Matlab)
- Hardware maintenance
- Bread making, meat pie, spring roll, Biscuit and Snacks.
- Fruit Juice making, custard & food mixes, yoghurt & Ice cream.
- Liquid soup, detergent, body cream, disinfectants, perfumes, bar soap & hair cream.
- Flour: yam, beans, wheat, corn meal, fufu floor, casavita, plantain floor.
- Wedding cake
- Customized female shoe & wig making
- Fashion/Dress making
- Fashion bags and travelling bags
- Paint Making
- Transformer/motor winding
- Solar panel installation
- Just-in-time MDF/HDF furniture
How to Apply for UNN CETVETAR Vocational Skills Training Programme.
- Application form: Click Download for the Application Form or (http://www.cetvetar.unn.edu.ng/training)
- Completed Application form should be returned with a Non refundable application fee of #1000 to CETVETAR Office with 2 passports and One File-Jacket
- Application opens: 7th March, 2019
- Application Deadline: 29th March, 2019
- Shortlisted candidates shall be contacted from 1st April, 2019 and subsequent issuance of admission letter.
- Induction and Commencement of Training: Successful candidates shall be inducted on Friday April 5th, 2019 (Training Days: Thursdays and Fridays – 4:00pm to 6:00pm daily and Saturdays 10:00am – 3:00pm)
- Payable Fees for successful candidate: Successful candidates shall be required to pay the following Tuition and Sundry fees according to the duration of the programme.
- 1 week programme total of #10, 000
- 2 weeks programme total of #18, 000
For further enquiries; please email: [email protected]; [email protected],
Or call: 07059854161; 08114574328 Office Address: 2nd Floor, Faculty of Education Building, Nsukka Campus, Enugu State