The JUPEB programme is a 10-month intensive coaching designed to prepare candidates for direct entry admission into the 200-level of departments of candidates’ choices in AE-FUNAI and the over 60 universities in Nigeria and abroad, that are affiliated to Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB).
Successful JUPEB students who had applied to study Medicine and Surgery in AE-FUNAI will be admitted into 100-level through the keenly competitive admission process.
AE-FUNAI has successfully run these programmes since 2014 and has gained national acclamation for this feat.
Candidates for the programmes must possess a minimum of five (5) credits in five (5) relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) at a maximum of two sittings. Candidates wishing to study Medicine and Surgery are expected to have earned the relevant credits ONLY in ONE sitting.
The JUPEB programme normally runs for two (2) semesters within a period of ten (10) calendar months. The Pre-degree programme also runs for two semesters.
The AE-FUNAI Centre for Educational Services (AE-FUNAI CES) will prepare candidates for admission into Bachelors’ degree programmes in the following faculties:
- Agribusiness Management
- Agric Economics & Extension
- Animal Science
- Crop Science
- Soil Science
- Fisheries and Aquaculture
|COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
3. Medicine & Surgery
- Biology Education
- Business Education
- Chemistry Education
- English and Literary Studies Education
- Guidance & Counseling
- Mathematics Education
- Physical & Health Education
- Physics Education
9. Vocational &Technical Education
|ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
5. Mechatronics Engineering
- English and Literary Studies
- History & Strategic Studies
- Theatre Arts
- Fine & Applied Arts
|MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Business Administration
- Banking and Finance
- Political Science
- Criminology & Security Studies
- Mass Communication
- Applied Geophysics
- Computer Science
More information on subject combinations for the JUPEB and Pre-Degree programmes can be found on our e-Portal (http://www.ces.funai.edu.ng/programmes).
APPLICATION FEE: Ten thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Visit the AE-FUNAI CES e-Portal (ces.funai.edu.ng). On the menu bar, click on e-Portal, and select “Start Online Application” from the drop-down menu. You will be required to supply your email address and other required information in order to start your online application.
After creating an Account, login with your Application No. and Password and follow the necessary processes to capture your personal information.
Generate your Remita Retrieval Number (RRN) for payment. Instructions on generating your RRN will be automatically displayed on the payment page on your browser. Please read carefully and note that your RRN MUST BE ACTIVATED on our e-Portal before payment is made.
After payment, a 16-digit PIN will be sent to your Mobile Phone to enable you complete all remaining and necessary sections of your Online Application.
Ensure that all sections of your application form are correctly filled, and click on “Complete Application” to submit your application to our online server. Our server shall acknowledge receipt of your form by sending an SMS to your Mobile Phone. Print two coloured copies of your Application Form.
Note: Application can be made at our ICT Unit, AE-FUNAI Centre for Educational Services, 12 Udensi Ugorji Lane, Aguogboriga, Abakaliki.
- Applicants into 2019/2020 JUPEB and Pre-degree programmes are advised to check the AE-FUNAI CES website (ces.funai.edu.ng) for other relevant information.
- Applicants must upload a recent coloured passport photograph (taken not earlier than 3 months before time of application) with a white background. Selfies, blurred and webcam photos are strictly prohibited. Applicants who upload wrong bio-data and credentials will be disqualified and forfeit application fee.
- Applicants are to report to the AE-FUNAI CES for Registration and Screening, ONLY when they have received an Invitation (through e-mail) and Admission Letter approved by the Director. Applicants are hereby advised to use valid e-mail addresses and PERSONAL telephone numbers.
- Applicants are advised to follow the application instructions carefully and ensure they follow the stipulated guidelines. Failure to do so may adversely affect the candidate. For application related enquiries, please see detailed Candidate Guide at ces.funai.edu.ng/guide-for-candidates or contact the Webmaster via [email protected].
Please note that AE-FUNAI HAS NOT AUTHORIZED any person(s) or agent(s), whether corporate or individual, to sell application forms on its behalf. Application is strictly online and is to be made only on the AE- FUNAI SFS e-Portal (www.ces.funai.edu.ng).
All enquiries are to be made to the Director, Centre for Educational Services.
Contacts: 08037219664, 08033065655 and 08067754836. (Please call during office hours only, 8am-5pm). E-mail: [email protected]
Submission of online forms will close on Saturday, 31st August, 2019 at 11.59 pm.
Odisa C. Okeke (Mrs.)