2019 Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students at Western Sydney University
Western Sydney International is offering $7,500 multi-year scholarships and one-off $5,000 scholarships to new commencing international students enrolling in undergraduate degree coursework programs at Western Sydney University in Spring 2019 and in 2020.
Western Sydney University Undergraduate Scholarships Eligibility.
Scholarships are granted on academic achievement in a completed Year 12 qualification or equivalent recognised by Western Sydney University for admission.
- be international students with a Higher Education Sector Visa (Subclass 500)
- commence a new course of study in Spring 2019 or 2020 for the first time
- be studying in a CRICOS registered undergraduate degree program
- satisfy the academic eligibility requirements for either the $7,500 multi-year scholarship or the one-off $5,000 scholarship
- satisfy all other admission requirements and accept their admission offer.
Western Sydney University Undergraduate Scholarships Benefits.
- $7,500 per year contribution towards tuition fees (up to three years maximum) or
- $5,000 one-off contribution towards tuition fees
The value awarded will be dependent on your level of academic achievement in previous studies.
The scholarship is a tuition fee waiver and does not cover costs associated with living expenses, accommodation, transport, overseas student health cover or other costs associated with study.
How to Apply for Western Sydney University Undergraduate Scholarships.
No application is necessary. All new applications for admission will be automatically considered for a scholarship. If you are successful, your scholarship offer will be outlined in your Offer of Admission letter.
Deadline: Scholarships will be granted on a first-come-first-served basis until filled.
Students are advised to accept the scholarship as soon as possible in order to avoid disappointment.
For further information or assistance please email [email protected]