2019 Dufil Prima Graduate Management Trainee Programme
Dufil Prima Foods Plc, one the quickly developing FMCG organizations in Nigeria, need youthful alumni to join its Graduate Management Trainee conspire as point by point underneath.
Dufil Prima Graduate Management Trainee Programme Requirements.
- Minimum of BSc/Btech First Class in Marketing; Mass Communication; Social Sciences (Business Administration, Economics, Sociology, etc); Information & Media Studies;
- Not more than 26 years old as at December 31st 2019.
- Must have completed NYSC by March 2019.
- Experience: not necessary
- Scope: Must be ready to work in any part of the Country after the scheme.
Dufil Prima Graduate Management Trainee Programme – Responsibilities.
1) Responsible for meeting targets set for the products assigned to him/her
2) Responsible for maintaining a healthy relationship with distributors and addressing distributors’ service issues
3) Responsible for creating new customers
4) Responsible for leading a team of secondary sales force and ensuring they are motivated to meet the targets
5) Responsible for tracking competition activities
6) Responsible for giving feedback to the marketing team to ensure a smooth sales performance
How to Apply for Dufil Prima Graduate Management Trainee Programme.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Application Deadline: 25th March, 2019.